elblopa

Dos excesos: excluir la razón, no admitir más que la razón. Blaise Pascal

Sunday, January 07, 2007

RETURN TO NORMALITY

Now listening:
Requiem for a dream remixed. Is really a very good record, lots of electronic textures, not only to dance.


Tomorrow everything turns normal again: kids going to school, people returning to their jobs, lot of traffic, lonely beaches and, hopefully, lots of parties. Fortunately I start school until February, that is life, but meanwhile I need, I really need, to start working on my thesis and in some essays. I hope that this month can be very profitable.

For sure I have to read a lot and to get concentrated in all the things that I have to plan for the next semester (giving Economics and Political Philosophy is not going to be easy). I hope everything would be alright.

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

En espera de mi regalo!!!
Ya viste que yo he hecho mi tarea

 
At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mi regalo, mi regalo, mi regalo!!!????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters Ninja!