elblopa

Dos excesos: excluir la razón, no admitir más que la razón. Blaise Pascal

Sunday, May 21, 2006

100 BLOGS

Now listening:
L-Khan. One of the most important exponents of what is call the tonti electro pop movement in Spain.

I am so happy today is my blog one hundred. I know that I should have reach it at least a few weeks ago, but I have been extremely busy, alcohol is flowing again so is a big investment of time.

I have some deadlines nearby so I am getting worry and of course starting to think and work about it. This weekend was really intense, thinking about partying, on Friday some very good parties and yesterday Ollin Kan and the Nokia Trends festival with The Rapture, Art Brut and Kasabian, the most interesting thing about the festival was the open bar, there have been some years since the last time that I assisted to an open bar.

Today I have to work on my thesis, thinking about contemporary societies with a Latin-American view is really hard because we are in the middle of nowhere, and we have the most traditional ways of thinking and living and also the most modern ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters Ninja!