elblopa

Dos excesos: excluir la razón, no admitir más que la razón. Blaise Pascal

Friday, April 28, 2006

JUST A RELATE

Too many days without blogging, the problem is that I have been very busy. A lot of readings, essays, classes to prepare and so on. The good news is that there is the possibility to give classes at the Open University in the UNAM. More and more work but now I don’t care, because I am doing what I like.

I am very worried about my thesis I have to start to think more about it, I hope that this weekend I can work on it more. On the next week I am going to blogg my essay about The “sacred” and the posmodernity.

On the other side, getting away form school and work, there a re a lot of cultural thing to do: The Olllin Kan (the festival of cultures on resistance), the Internatioanl Film Festival, Sahli Shankar (a great sitarist), a few parties, etc. Every time is a great dilemma to decide staying here at home studying or going to party, but I have to decide, I try to chose the first option but it in not easy at all, sometimes is not an option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters Ninja!