elblopa

Dos excesos: excluir la razón, no admitir más que la razón. Blaise Pascal

Thursday, March 09, 2006



THINKING ABOUT MY THESIS


Now listening:
Talvin Singh, Anhoka. The sounds of the Asian Underground. A perfect example of this new wave of musicians that are mixing electronic music with Arab and oriental music. I really love it.

There have been some days without writing anything in my blog, but here I am.

First of all I am thinking about my research for the masters, the complementation between philosophy and the master is awesome I am getting a lot of ideas from both places.

So in a way I am starting to conceptualize some important ideas that I am going to use to start writing. I am thinking about the concept uncertainty to link it with the concept of liquid modernity (this concept makes reference to the fact that nothing is solid anymore in this word, the rationality of means and ends is over, the horizon to took at is getting diffuse or it moves at every step that we make), the problem here is not starting to get worried about what every author understands about postmodernism, because in a way is the same just named differently.

The second thing that I want to do is to finish my essay about Frankfurt School, some classes are clarifying me some concepts that were really diffuse.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters Ninja!