elblopa

Dos excesos: excluir la razón, no admitir más que la razón. Blaise Pascal

Monday, April 20, 2009

Thinking in another language

Now Listening:
Lily Allen, It´s not me, it´s you, the last album.

I was thinking why it has been so long since the last time I wrote something in English in this blog. Here some reflections about the topic:

1) Maybe some persons think that English is cool, but I don´t think that is true and I am not interested in been cool;
2) It is true that English is the main languaje all around the word, nevertheless is not the language spoken by native speakers (Mandarine is the first), almost you can go all around using it;
3) Reading in the original languaje is better than in the translations, but if you don´t know it in deep you lose a lot of things, that doesn´t mean to avoid it;
4) If you have been studying a lot of years other languages is good to use it, maybe I should star to write a little bit in French;
5) I am not sure about how many people form other countries visit this blog, I am almost sure that there are not too much, but if there are they can visit this little entries, so is a matter of communication;
6) Maybe is just a excuse to practice it, and because I want to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters Ninja!