elblopa

Dos excesos: excluir la razón, no admitir más que la razón. Blaise Pascal

Friday, July 25, 2008







CSS, Donkey

At last the new Cansei de ser sexy, Donkey, is on the web and I think that also on the stores, tha first single was Rat is dead and it sounds a little bit different than the songs of homonym cd. This track is a little bit different, sometimes makes me remember Hole with no so many electronic ingredients, but all the other tracks still go on the same line, that dosen´t mean that they don´t sound fresh.

There are still some months to come and also many cds. Let´s see if this is going to be one of the favorite ones.

I am so happy cause this weekend I go to New York to the Putumayo fest and for free, maybe next week I am going to post the little essay of the 15th years of the record company with the one I won the price.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!!! sounds oh so great!!! enjoy yourself!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger indirasan said...

Hay que ir a ver a esas muchachitas!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters Ninja!