elblopa

Dos excesos: excluir la razón, no admitir más que la razón. Blaise Pascal

Saturday, June 30, 2007








COSMOVISIONS





I have been figuring out many things in my trip:

1) English language is comopletley necessary when you travlel, and more when you can t afford paying a guide in your own languaje.

2) The cultural diferences of this countires compared to ours are very evidient, I am trying to explain why are they getting depeloped so quickly and why we can t. I know there are boks that explain that but I want to have my own hypothesis.

3) Every time I go out of Mexico I prove this again and again, what we (mexicans) miss more of our conuntry is food, we can deal with everything else.

4) In a future I want to live for some years in some different countries, because unless you live the culture of an specific country you can understand it, that is new anthropologhy (jejejejeje).

5) I haven t been in China yet, so I have too much to fugure out, I think that specially from Tibet.


1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

QUE SUPEL FOTO!!!!!! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters Ninja!