elblopa

Dos excesos: excluir la razón, no admitir más que la razón. Blaise Pascal

Sunday, July 30, 2006


VACATIONS ENDING

Now Listening:
Great Expectations Soundtrack. Have you seen the movie? If not I recommend it very much and the soundtrack too.

Little by little vacations are finishing, now I have to start thinking about the lecture of political sociology which I am going to give next semester. Now the project of globalization is going really good, but there are still some things that we have to define.

Thinking about next semester scares me, but at the same time impulse me to prepare things to make them better. I am going to take advantage of the little vacations that I have to read, going to the movies, to museums, maybe going out for a weekend to think about life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Counters Ninja!